Author Topic: GSX/AES  (Read 25522 times)

Pete Dowson

• Beta tester
Re: GSX/AES
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 01:32:57 pm »
I suggest you guys shake hands  ;) You are both giving the FS community great stuff and I for one is very grateful for that, for me as I'm sure for many other FS is not a game but more of a real hobby and it wouldn't be if it wasn't for guys like you!

Okay. I'm willing. Consider them shaken, Umberto. I remain a bit put off coming here though, I must admit.

Pete

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX/AES
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 07:32:30 pm »
No I did not. I merely spotted the post from Mr. Hamilton who was concerned, so I posted the information for him, trying to be helpful

What I was referring to as complaining (probably not the most correct word to use, don't forget that English is not my native language), was that, once I've said it might have been better if you announced about the update here as soon as it was ready, you replied I already knew it was, citing my previous post, but that post only indicated I was aware you were working on it, not that it was already out.

I pointed out your other post showing you did, that was all. I was not complaining, unlike you!

I was just a bit perplexed from your other reply that you can't possibly have the time to post announcement on every forum of every product that might be affected by FSUIPC.

I mean: you surely spent some time doing that modification, which is specific to GSX only, no idea how much time it took, but surely more than the couple of minutes it would have taken to post it here, as soon as it was ready.

In any case, I consider the virtual handshaking to have happened.