Author Topic: LSZH and KORD buildings and structures disappeared in FSX  (Read 4255 times)

squalo111

LSZH and KORD buildings and structures disappeared in FSX
« on: January 20, 2012, 06:43:13 pm »
After some problems with the Vistamare (Vimacore) library caused by a dll.xml malfucntion, now resolved (missing some lines at the end of file), I noted that LSZH have only aircraft and not buildings, etc,. I have in FSX menu both addonmanager and couatl menu working normally. Since in the addonmanager LSZH was "outdated" I decided to uninstall it (without uninstall addonmanger and couatl) and reinstall with the same installer (ver 1,5), as result: the same  in LSZH, but also in KORD that before LSZH uninstall was working normally. I've installed then also the new standalone installer for addonmanager, but nothing new. I noted that also KORD was "outdated" (intaller version1.3), but, since these bad results with LSZH I decided to make nothing for this.

So:

both LSZH and KORD are withour buildings and structures, but all other my FSDT airports (KJFK, KFLL, PHNL) are OK: , fsx menu addonmanager and couatl always OK.

Note that also, like indicate here in the forum, I've deactivated, before all reinstall, antivirus and excluded bglmanx.ddl and couatle.exe from scanning!

What else to recovery buildings for LSZH and KORD, before have other surprises ?

Thanks in advance , squalo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LSZH and KORD buildings and structures disappeared in FSX
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:23:14 pm »
I have in FSX menu both addonmanager and couatl menu working normally

This concludes every problem: nothing of what you might have read here about antivirus, etc, applies to you, since both programs are working normally. Your only issue is that you are using outdated sceneries ( the message says that for a reason ), Zurich 1.5 and O'Hare 1.3 are very old, the current versions are 2.5 and 2.0, just download their installers and everything should work.

squalo111

Re: LSZH and KORD buildings and structures disappeared in FSX
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 09:17:29 pm »
It has been easier than I expected, thanks a lot, BRAVO!  ;)