Author Topic: bglman messed up  (Read 3774 times)

flynryan692

bglman messed up
« on: January 20, 2012, 06:39:12 pm »
Last night I purchased KLAX from FSDT and KSFO from Flightbeam, installed both in FS9 first and registered them.

Then I installed them both to FSX, the first time I ran the KLAX FSX installer (clicked yes to download new QW 757 gauge since I own the product) it said "no internet connection" about half way through (which was odd I was on the internet, skype, etc). I clicked next like it instructed me to do. When I tried to load FSX I got the following:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1111/loadscreengs.png

When I clicked yes FSX crashed, when I clicked no it loaded but the LAX scenery did not show up.

I tried to reinstall, no problems this time. But when I load FSX I still get the error. I restarted and the scenery loads now, but I still get this error when I load FSX.

Solutions?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 07:23:43 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: bglman messed up
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:26:23 pm »
The "no internet connection" message is strange, but it's possible that because of this, the download has been corrupted.

Try to remove the Addon Manager entirely and reinstall it, and be sure you don't see any connection errors.

If you see that message saying that bglmanx might not be safe, keep ignore it, always reply Yes to the question if you want to run it, and try several times, eventually do a Windows reboot and try again.

It's not a problem of the Addon Manager (of course, assuming the download wasn't corrupted), I get it sometimes for random modules (Level-D, Pmdg, etc), but a reboot usually fixes it.

flynryan692

Re: bglman messed up
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 07:35:52 pm »
Alright I will give it a try, thank you!