Author Topic: No buildings **solved**  (Read 9397 times)

sharmo

No buildings **solved**
« on: January 14, 2012, 12:35:30 pm »
hi there i recentley purchased your klax v2 for fsx i tried installing the trial to activate the product but once i load in at klax there are no buildings nothing i read that my firewall might be the issue so i have disabled it. i tryed again installing bothe klax and the addon manager but still no luck once i satrt up flight sim there are no messages poping up about allowing coault engine or nothing. PLEASE HELP
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:08:05 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 06:16:21 pm »
- If you installed the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, Uninstall it.

- Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon Manager with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check FSX starts correctly, and you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

sharmo

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 11:11:49 pm »
ok i have AVG for my anti virus how do i fully turn it off

sharmo

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 11:24:13 pm »
done it all still nothing!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 12:03:01 am »
Do the same uninstall/reinstall, but with the full KLAX installer.

Pay attention to this step:

- Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

And pay attention if you are being asked permission to run the two modules when you launch FSX again after reinstalling. If you aren't, it's surely the antivirus still blocking the programs.

sharmo

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 12:22:00 am »
do u have teamviewer so you can do it because i have done it all before

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 12:37:19 am »
Can you please reply to my question ?

if you are being asked permission to run the two modules when you launch FSX again after reinstalling.

sharmo

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 01:45:39 am »
no i am not being asked to run the 2 modules

colin

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 02:10:12 am »
I am having the same issue, should I deactivate my computer before uninstalling?

-Colin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 11:09:13 am »
no i am not being asked to run the 2 modules

Does it happen just the same if you uninstall/reinstall (in that way) the full KLAX installer ?

if you are really sure you replied YES to the above questions when uninstalling, this leaves with those options:

- Your antivirus is still blocking the programs, please refer to the previous discussions how to install with the antivirus off and how to configure it before turning it back on.

- You might inadvertently un-trusted "Virtuali" on your system so, anything signed by us will be automatically refused to run.

To verify this, you can go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be an "Authors" button, that will list the software authors that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted authors. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

sharmo

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 11:04:26 pm »
so can i try installing it again now with that authorthing removed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 01:06:35 am »
Yes, of course, if you found those entries in the untrusted authors, you now need to redo again the uninstall/reinstall step as explained above. First try the full scenery.

sharmo

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 06:27:11 am »
ok this time it works it ask me to run the software but..... it doesnt showq up in the addon menu

sharmo

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 06:33:58 am »
when i mean run software  it asks to run the addon manager

sharmo

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 07:08:48 am »
ok i done it now just had to unistall the stand alone addon manager ::) but now my only problem is that there are only GA ramps no airline gates