Author Topic: bought jfk in aug 2011 now can't reinstall it and no traffic please help me  (Read 3654 times)

rsperge

First of all here are my specs windows 7 64 bit fsx with accceleration on separate drive, have followed nicks instructions from other forums, 980x processor evga x58 slile motherboard operating system on c derive,
fsx on g drive, 1,000 watts 580 gtx and my problem is ORDER NUMBER: STxxxxxxxx
ORDER DATE: 15-AUG-10

Qty: 1 [SKU03316475240] New York JFK at $33.00

I first of all have no traffic and how the whole issue started was with the park me and I got an error message saying you have to get a newer edition of the addon manager but I already had it on the top of my fsx screen. Thus I uninstalled and in trying to reinstall with the addon manager their is no traffic at jfk and the addon manager says that the .product is active, thats the key so what do I have to do.  I have version 2.8.1.1 and bought it from your website. I also have kord, kdfw, and ft lauderdale so you know I am a pretty good customer.  Appreciate all the help you can give me to get back on track.  what confuses me is that it says the roduct is active in the addon manager and nothing is really going on at the airport, no traffic I use ut2, and Norton my viral protesction was completely  turned off,with downloading the link and installing.

thanks, Ronny
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:03:56 pm by virtuali »

rsperge

everything okay Idid a first a uninstall and reintall both item are on the top of the sim on the menu bar add on manager forgot the other one parking works nowas well, reason I had no trafffic must have been some kind of a conflict of ut2, cause all the airports that I have bought from yu showed no traffic, thus I also uninstallled and reinstalle ut2 with their winter schedule as well, and everything seemed to be fine at JFK.  Soon I willl make a short flight  wasjington to jfk if any problems i will let you know.    thanks Ronny

Silverbird

everything okay Idid a first a uninstall and reintall both item are on the top of the sim on the menu bar add on manager forgot the other one parking works nowas well, reason I had no trafffic must have been some kind of a conflict of ut2, cause all the airports that I have bought from yu showed no traffic, thus I also uninstallled and reinstalle ut2 with their winter schedule as well, and everything seemed to be fine at JFK.  Soon I willl make a short flight  wasjington to jfk if any problems i will let you know.    thanks Ronny

Ronny, you should edit out your information like order number and other things like that its not good to post it here better to do that stuff from email to support. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

rsperge

no problem fully understood. thanks, Ronny