Author Topic: ILS does not appear on FS Commander, just the Hawai'ian airports.....  (Read 3984 times)

danroman

ILS does not appear on FS Commander, just the Hawai'ian airports.....

When I use FS Commander (9.0) to see an airport it usually shows the feather and the frequency.  I just bought the KORD and KLAX FS Dreamteam software and I can see everything in the airport diagram on FSC.  The Hawai'ian airports, I have Honolulu, Lihue, and Hilo, do not show the feathers and frequency.   I can use the FSX map and get the frequency from there or just use the printed charts, but I am used to FSC as a ready resource. 

I wonder why it is only the Hawai'i airports....

BTW, all these airports are just gorgeous and so functional.  Love the tramways at the main terminal.....   

Where could I request Reagan KDCA?
--Dan Roman; Sunland, CA; P3D v4.2; ASP4;  REX2;  Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit); Total Physical Mem, 15.92 GB; CPU Intel Core(TM) i7-4930K @ 3.40 Ghz (clock speed 3.40 (overclocked)); NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti; Motherboard:  Alienware (Alienware Aurora R4).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ILS does not appear on FS Commander, just the Hawai'ian airports.....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 05:25:05 pm »
ILS does not appear on FS Commander, just the Hawai'ian airports.....

I wonder why it is only the Hawai'i airports...

That's an FS Commander problem, the ILS works in the scenery, it's probably because we don't duplicate default navaids from the default scenery into our AFCAD (doesn't make sense to duplicate data if it's unchanged), so what you tune in the sim is coming from the default scenery, and FS Commander maybe gets confused by this.

danroman

Re: ILS does not appear on FS Commander, just the Hawai'ian airports.....
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 11:46:31 pm »
Thank you.  It only happens on the Hawai'i airports I have, not KLAX and KORD....   mysterious.....
--Dan Roman; Sunland, CA; P3D v4.2; ASP4;  REX2;  Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit); Total Physical Mem, 15.92 GB; CPU Intel Core(TM) i7-4930K @ 3.40 Ghz (clock speed 3.40 (overclocked)); NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti; Motherboard:  Alienware (Alienware Aurora R4).