Author Topic: Loss of building at JFK  (Read 4460 times)

jfriz

Loss of building at JFK
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:46:32 pm »
After about 6 months, all the buildings have disappeared. I have spent hours reading though all the posts and fixes that have been posted here. Still can't get them to apprear.
Maybe I am due a complete uninstall-reinstall of FSX. [what a job] :'(

JerryF

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loss of building at JFK
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 09:16:48 pm »
First, try to install the Stand-Alone Addon manager for FSX AFTER all your FSDT sceneries. Then, check if you have both the Addon Manager AND the Couatl powered addons menus in FSX.

jfriz

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 08:30:57 pm »
Hello,
Since my last post, I have rebuilt my computer, new everything.
Re-installed DTJFK, now I need the key, have asked for it several times, and they send me the key for KLAX, which I just recently bought. [can't get is to work either]
It shows me in the trail mode.
Looking forward to getting these fixed.
I am running Win7 64, Avast anti-virus, FSX is on the D drive.  OS is on the C drive.

Thanks,
JerryF

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 08:40:56 pm »
There's nothing to be "fixed".

To get your key, look at any of the following places:

- the installation guide, named fsdt_install_guide.pdf under the fsdreamteam folder, starting from page 12.

OR

- the FAQ page:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

OR

- this forum post:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0

I have asked for it several times, and they send me the key for KLAX

This can only mean you purchased JFK with a different email. You need to insert *that* email. If that email is no longer accessible, you need to contact us via email, asking to update your email address for your old orders.

Of course, be sure you are using the current installers for everything. If not sure, download them all again.

jfriz

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 04:26:37 am »
Hello,
Thanks for the info. 
Looks like the only one that will work for me is to email  support.[Have tried all the other many times] I emailed them 2 days ago, still waiting for an answer.
As a note, I installed the new Anchorage scenery by Aerosoft. It worked fine, very easy install.

Another note... The DTKLAX, that I bought a few days ago is now working after I installed the stand-alone manager.
Am sorry to hear that AES, will not be included in the KLAX package.

JFriz

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 10:35:11 am »
Looks like the only one that will work for me is to email  support.[Have tried all the other many times] I emailed them 2 days ago, still waiting for an answer

You sent an email on Sept. 30th, which was replied to about 2 hours later, and you sent another email yesterday late in the night, which was replied today.

Both our replies contained confirmation that your old email address was updated with the one you used to contact us which, however, seems to have issues too, since you are apparently not receiving our replies.