Author Topic: PHLI - Runway 35 stutter before landing  (Read 4671 times)

curt1

PHLI - Runway 35 stutter before landing
« on: October 15, 2010, 05:48:28 am »
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I wanted to call attention to it.  I'm getting a stutter, or more like a pause just before landing on this one runway (PHLI runway 35); all other runways are working fine.  I tried several landings with various airplanes, and the result was always the same.  Two pauses or stutters starting at around 50' above the runway.  I'd like someone else to give it a shot, and report here if you have this also.  Thanks.

Curt

P.S.  I do have the 1.1 update installed.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:08:19 pm by curt1 »

skimmer

Re: PHLI - Runway 35 stutter before landing
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 03:58:02 pm »
Ive been using all runways in all weather at HLI and havent noticed what you are getting but I will try again. Might help if you tell what runway you are refering to.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:04:21 pm by skimmer »

curt1

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 10:50:43 pm »
Edited above post, it's only the PHLI runway 35 that I experience this.

Curt

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 02:06:36 am »
curt1,I did a slow approach to rwy 35 at HLI with and without app. engaged, but I did not experience any stutter.Could be your ai for aircraft is to high or scenery demands are. Try lowering traffic and boat traffic. Anyway Im sure you know all this already. When I tried without approach hold on I did it at 50 ft alt and thats very close to ground. Just keep trying different settings. Different runways have different scenery. ;D

curt1

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 06:31:47 am »
Okay, thanks for looking into it.  Since this didn't develop into a "yea, that happens to me also" kind of thread, I know the problem is with my settings and not the software.  I'll work with it to smooth it out.

Curt