Author Topic: Greaystone Buildings Don't appear  (Read 3455 times)

ThePilotGuy

Greaystone Buildings Don't appear
« on: August 16, 2010, 08:07:44 pm »
I have tried what you have said in the other forums, and I have found something that's wrong ofr having no buildings. Coatl exists in the FSdreamteam folder, but It doesn't show up in the addons tab like the addons manager does. Buildings on other demos will appear fine, but the greystone building scenery won't. And also, my antivirus skips thee FSdreamTeam folder.

Any suggestions?

Thx

skimmer

Re: Greaystone Buildings Don't appear
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:26:16 pm »
You must have KORD installed.Add the Greystone scenery with the addon scenery option in fsx and leave the Greystone folder in the FSDT folder.As far as antivirus I always leave it off when downloading,installing and playing. :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 08:28:31 pm »
Coatl exists in the FSdreamteam folder, but It doesn't show up in the addons tab like the addons manager does.

Buildings on other demos will appear fine, but the greystone building scenery won't.

These two conditions simply can't happen together: If you don't have the "Couatl powered programs" menu under "Addons", you wouldn't see ANY buildings in any of the FSDT sceneries, EXCEPT Greystone!!

That's the only scenery that doesn't depends on both Addon Manager and Couatl to run but, instead, will work even without Couatl running, but just the Addon Manager.

Are you sure you don't see the Couatl menu, but you see all the other FSDT sceneries ? If yes, the only possible explanation, is that you are using very old versions, before we had Couatl, that's why they work.

And of course, Greystone works only if you have an installed and activated KORD
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 08:30:05 pm by virtuali »

ThePilotGuy

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 11:33:11 pm »
Ah ok thanks for clearing that up... Don't have KORD :( Anyway, I meant that the coatl only showed when i had another scenery installed...

Thanks anyway! ^_^