Author Topic: After updating MSFS to SU15 GSX is corrupt and cant use it animore  (Read 603 times)

Lawrence

As you could see in the attached picture is complaining about missing file (FSDREAMTEAM_GSX_WORLD_OF_JETWAYS) Without this file GSX won't work. Just yesterday before the SU15 update for MSFS it was working perfectly fine.

Appreciate the help as not sure how to fix this

pete_auau

Re: After updating MSFS to SU15 GSX is corrupt and cant use it animore
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 03:12:44 am »
no issues at my  end  have  you  ran the  fsdt  installer  to  the  latest update/live update
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 04:22:27 am by pete_auau »

ACSoft

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2024, 11:28:56 am »
Are-you sure you didn't deleted the virtual link in your Community folder ?

Lawrence

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 10:51:12 pm »
HI

Thanks to both for reaching out. Quite convinced at least one was linked and running the installer did not worked out. In the end I solved the probelm. In the Community folder I added for both "fsdreamteam-gsx-pro" and fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of -jetways" the "-old" at the end. Then launched FSDT Installers did a relink. This created in the Communty folder fresh folders that were linked. Then launching MSFS it worked with no problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2024, 10:57:23 pm »
In the Community folder I added for both "fsdreamteam-gsx-pro" and fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of -jetways" the "-old" at the end. Then launched FSDT Installers did a relink.

You should have removed them, because from your description, it seems they must have been real folders instead of links, which is now how we install them.