Author Topic: aircrat size problem  (Read 145 times)

efa

aircrat size problem
« on: May 11, 2024, 09:20:12 am »
Hello community,

I have a size problem, which is that each time I set up my flight in cold and dark at an airport, gsx pro tells me that my location is too small compared to my plane. As a result, I'm in a bad position and the footbridge never unfolds. However, the gsx works well, and all services work through the gateway. I specify that this does it with A330 LVFR, the Concorde, the Fenix a320 finally with everything. However when I make my flight and I place myself at a gate with gsx pro everything works. I wonder what I should adjust on GSX initially to reduce this problem?

Ps: I specify that I take larger doors for larger planes that nothing is cracked all the modules are purchased

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: aircrat size problem
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 02:55:33 pm »
That comes down to the airport itself, you'd have to adjust the size of the parking spot, which you should be able to do by customizing the parking position.
Captain Kevin

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 12:44:53 am »
 Easily adjusted in GSX. Customize airport parking positions. It's all in the manual.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2024, 09:33:24 am »
The manual offers you many explanations about this, and the many ways to deal with it:

- Page 11
GSX will warn you if a parking spot is either “too small for your aircraft”, or is already taken by an AI. However, a big change from previous versions is that will allow you to use it anyway.

- Page 33, the explanation of the "Max Allowed Wingspan" parameter, which can be used if that previous message annoys you:
This option allows to override the parking radius in the airport .BGL, used to verify if a parking is too small to fit a certain parking. Sometimes, it’s possible a scenery has actual space available around a parking spot, but the scenery designer has specified a smaller radius for that parking spot, maybe for AI flow reasons, or to fix problems with default ground vehicles, or simply because of an oversight.

- Page 37, the explanation of the "Ignore Wingspan when parking" global setting:
This option will disable the “Parking Too Small” warning. Note that, with this version, GSX will always allow to use a parking, even if it says it’s too small but, with this option, you can also disable the warning.