Author Topic: Pushback problem  (Read 215 times)

miki3320

Pushback problem
« on: May 07, 2024, 12:40:47 pm »
Good day,

how can I solve this problem? It only happens with this kind of tug

https://youtu.be/V9ANCc0RW8s
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 12:47:55 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback problem
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 12:50:26 pm »
Not a GSX problem or related to GSX. As you can see, the airplane moves BEFORE GSX asked a direction, so GSX pushback hasn't even started yet.

It seems that, for some reason, the DEFAULT Pushback system started, either by you, or by another add-on, or by the AI co-pilot, and it's fighting against the fact GSX has already "frozen" the airplane because it must do that with a wheel-raising tug. Try to find why the default pushback started.

miki3320

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 01:58:23 pm »
Hmm, thanks, will try to look into it, however I wouldn't know where to start. Any reason why it would only happen with this kind of tug?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 05:20:20 pm »
Any reason why it would only happen with this kind of tug?

Please don't confuse the cause with the effect. The real cause, is the default pushback that started for some reason. Which has the *effect* seen in the video, because the towbarless pushback (because it raises the airplane), must completely freeze the airplane, so it would be entirely under GSX control.

So, the issue is the default Pushback is fighting with the frozen airplane. Note that, with "default pushback" it can be anything, like the airplane own code, or another add-on that uses the default pushback, a key bound to it, or the ai copilot trying to pushback the airplane (which of course will use the default system).

That's a list of all things that might possibly call up the default pushback.

miki3320

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 10:25:05 pm »
I checked all of these and didn't find anything, I even cancelled the keybind of the default pushback, and still the problem persists. Very strange
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 11:13:21 pm by miki3320 »

pete_auau

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2024, 01:39:12 am »
you havnt  got  any other  push back mods  in  your  community folders  or  any  others what addon   aircraft  your  using   could be  the  issue
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 01:41:19 am by pete_auau »