Author Topic: GSX Menu always On  (Read 431 times)

NewCani

GSX Menu always On
« on: April 13, 2024, 04:59:33 pm »
How do I keep the GSX menu always on in MSFS? I looked in the settings, but couldn't find it... Would there be another place to change the setting to always be visible? It's very annoying having to keep typing hot keys all the time.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Menu always On
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 11:42:30 pm »

NewCani

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2024, 02:50:16 am »
Sorry to be frank, but it would be smart if I could choose between staying open or closing automatically. Even better, if it remained open until the beginning of taxiing, closed before takeoff and opened at the end of landing.
To me, nothing you said about auto-close makes sense... I play with many monitors and having This Black menu on my screen doesn't make any sense, since it doesn't disappear in windows mode, but it stays completely black. That doesn't make any sense
And from what I read here on the forums, a lot of people think like me...
In the next update, you could put a button in the settings and let us choose whether we want it always open or not.

My best regards

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2024, 03:10:55 am »
How do I keep the GSX menu always on in MSFS? I looked in the settings, but couldn't find it... Would there be another place to change the setting to always be visible? It's very annoying having to keep typing hot keys all the time.

annoying  be  the  same  thing  as pressing  the  key  to turn  it  off,  with the hot  key at least  its  a key,

NewCani

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2024, 10:24:24 pm »
but I don't want to turn it off!!! So I wouldn't have to press any key ever if it was always on...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 10:26:31 pm by NewCani »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2024, 10:39:26 pm »
If you read the explanation in the other thread, it would have been clear why we don't have an "always on" menu, if this is what you asked.