Author Topic: GSX Pro Purchase  (Read 569 times)

pks1414

GSX Pro Purchase
« on: February 07, 2024, 06:47:28 pm »
I am in a bit of a pickle. I am in the process of moving all of my MSFS stuff to a new PC. However, despite having GSX Pro, I cannot for the life of me find out what site I purchased it from. Could someone tell me what sellers actually handle sales. I have logged into a couple but nothing is there I need to find out so I can re-download it once I have everything on the new PC

bcm652

Re: GSX Pro Purchase
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 06:55:52 pm »
If you still have the activation key, it should still work regardless of where it was purchased.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 09:50:15 pm »
You can only purchase GSX Pro from Digital River, following the link on this site.

The redownload is not a problem, since like all our products for MSFS, it's installed through the FSDT Installer, which is always freely available, you only need your activation key. And if you lose that too, it's not a problem either, because there's a "Get Your Keys" button in the FSDT Installer, which will link you to the Self-Help site (the same indicated in the FAQ page of our site), which will send you another copy of all your activations keys for all your purchases, to the email you used when buying.

pks1414

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 05:37:30 pm »
thank you everyone. And the fun begins with the new PC