Author Topic: LSZH issue with traffic parking  (Read 1066 times)

Yapoyapo2

LSZH issue with traffic parking
« on: September 26, 2023, 07:47:11 am »
Hey,
I have a question regarding the AI traffic and the Airport LSZH (FSDT). When I start the flightsimulator and the traffic spawns in, everything is perfectly fine. But as soon as the bigger planes land and park at the gate, they dont park on the yellow line (see picture). I noticed this issue in LSZH (used with FSDT). I was told this is not a traffic rather an airport issue. How can I solve this problem? If I can‘t do anything about it, is it possible to release an update for solving this issue. It really hurts my eyes, when everything seems to go perfectly well and then the planes are parked not correcty. Furthermore I would like to know where can I adjust the airline coded parking?

I really appreciate your help!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 12:13:17 pm by Yapoyapo2 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LSZH issue with traffic parking
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 04:43:51 pm »
I was told this is not a traffic rather an airport issue.

Told by who ?

The gates at the airports are obviously correct and perfectly lined up as they should be. If they weren't, this couldn't possibly happening:

When I start the flightsimulator and the traffic spawns in, everything is perfectly fine.

A parking spot in the airport scenery file is either correctly placed and correctly lined up, or it's not. If it's not, it would appear regardless if the AI just spawned or they are arriving after a while, the position set is always one and the same so, clearly, this cannot possibly be a problem of the airport, according to your report of traffic spawning correctly, so it must be a problem of the AI engine of the sim.

Just to be sure, have you disabled the Microsoft Zurich scenery ? Even if you don't see visual issues, there's still might be a scenery conflict which might cause issues with AI in general.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 04:45:24 pm by virtuali »

Yapoyapo2

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 05:33:21 pm »
I can understand your argument. Well I asked in the forum of AIG traffic and they told me it must be an airport issue.  I just noticed this issue in Zurich and at no other airport. This seems pretty strange to me. In my perspective if the AI-Traffic engine of Asobo would be the problem, I should have noticed this problem at different airports. Sorry if something is wrong what I‘m talking about. I‘m pretty new here and I don‘t want to insinuate something.

Zurich Scenery is not installed ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 05:35:08 pm by Yapoyapo2 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 05:10:38 pm »
Zurich Scenery is not installed

Are you sure is not installed ?

It's not something you decide to install, because it's not part of the DE/CH World update, it's part of the standard set of sceneries, so you must explicitly remove it from the Content Manager AND you can only see it as uninstallable if you set the icon to show individual packages, otherwise you can't even find it.

Yapoyapo2

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 10:30:33 am »
Yes i installed it all correctly. I noticed that at some gates this problem is solved after 20minutes of waiting. But only at some gates.