Author Topic: SLOW RUNNING!  (Read 3237 times)

velocity8900

SLOW RUNNING!
« on: April 20, 2010, 10:20:11 am »
Hey hows it going fsdt!

I love your sceneries, I HAVE KFLL AND KJFK WHICH ARE AMAZING TO Me.  But I always have one issue with JFK that really bugs me and I hope you guys can maybe help me or at least find away around this problem.

My problem that I am having is everytime I take off on runway 31L when I get to the end of the runway usually somewhere in that area I notice it starts to run slow for a bit and then it smooths out.  I have re-formatted my computer about 4 times in a row to start all over again just to try to get FSX to run smooth.  There have been times where I got JFK to run perfect with no lagging but now for some reason I don't know why I can't get it to run how use to, I have had MYTAFFIC X 5.1 for a while and it ran really good with that and now I just got MYTRAFFIC 2010 which is awesome but I don't think its the traffic thats causing it to run slow at the end of the runway of 31L because I have tried pulling the traffic off and still have the same problem.  I have a 500gig computer running a Nvidia 9600Gt video card with 3gigs of memory.

I have KFLL from you guys also and everything runs great with that scenery with no lagging at all!

Anyway I hope you guys can help me and just to let you guys know I am not trying to say that its fsdt causing the problem but I am just hoping you guys can help me maybe tweak something.

Thank you!

Anton!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SLOW RUNNING!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:38:02 am »
Have you tried the obvious: disabling the scenery and using JFK default ? At least, you would know if the problem is the surrounding area, which is one of the most demanding in FSX. If this is the case, there's not much you can do, other than reducing the Scenery Complexity slider.