Author Topic: Give your P3Dv4 users a working version back!!  (Read 711 times)

CaptainDuke

Give your P3Dv4 users a working version back!!
« on: June 05, 2023, 11:56:39 am »
Please give your P3Dv4 users a working version back. Reset the failed update history of the last 8 months.
Stop adding more and more useless features that nobody needs and focus on the basic functions.
Your programming just has too many bugs. Go back and load the P3Dv4 version as it was already working quite well.
It is also not necessary to permanently update all addons in an update process where nothing needs to be updated.
Please separate the development of GSX and GSXpro. These are different platforms.
We want the GSX back for P3Dv4, which worked reasonably well with no bugs.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Give your P3Dv4 users a working version back!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 03:01:27 am »
It would be helpful to know what issues you're having in the first place.
Captain Kevin

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 03:20:56 pm »
Please give your P3Dv4 users a working version back. Reset the failed update history of the last 8 months.
Stop adding more and more useless features that nobody needs and focus on the basic functions.
Your programming just has too many bugs. Go back and load the P3Dv4 version as it was already working quite well.
It is also not necessary to permanently update all addons in an update process where nothing needs to be updated.
Please separate the development of GSX and GSXpro. These are different platforms.
We want the GSX back for P3Dv4, which worked reasonably well with no bugs.

I Agree!
TheCaptain3618

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 04:15:21 pm »
- the P3D version works just fine.

- the "useless" feature are obviously useful, if they are not useful to you, just don't use them (if you are referring to the voices, they can be disabled, of course).

- We will NOT separate something that doesn't make any sense to separate, since 99% of the GSX code is shared and, as explained so many times, this is the ONE and ONLY reason why we are still supporting P3D, let alone P3D V4.

If would be way more useful if, instead of making a useless list of generic complaint, your list was a PRECISE and ACTUAL, PROPER report of the issues you are having, with a proper description, and we can check them, one by one, to see what the problem really is.

yurirodin

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 05:40:22 pm »
The only issue still remaining with P3Dv5 has to do with an abrupt "lifting" action at the start of pushback as can be seen from the VC view, as well as a similar abrupt motion when the pushback is completed (with the FSLabs Airbus there are also weird sounds associated with this). As I recall, there was a smooth upward motion simulating the tug lifting the airplane nosewheel at the start of pushback and a lowering animation at the end. Although I haven't experienced this, but being launched into the air at the start of pushback may be related to this issue.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 09:56:00 pm »
The only issue still remaining with P3Dv5 has to do with an abrupt "lifting" action at the start of pushback as can be seen from the VC view, as well as a similar abrupt motion when the pushback is completed (with the FSLabs Airbus there are also weird sounds associated with this). As I recall, there was a smooth upward motion simulating the tug lifting the airplane nosewheel at the start of pushback and a lowering animation at the end. Although I haven't experienced this, but being launched into the air at the start of pushback may be related to this issue.
Yeah, I reported the issue of being launched into the air.

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28888.0.html
Captain Kevin