Author Topic: Baggage vehicle going everywhere on the airport  (Read 429 times)

ZevenDot3

Baggage vehicle going everywhere on the airport
« on: May 09, 2023, 01:18:48 am »
Hi!

I have two questions.

1. The baggage truck is going everywhere on the airport when I’m doing my own profile and I’m I doing something wrong or is it the airport that is the problem?

2. Every time when I’m boarding / de-boarding the passenger gets on the plane first or out and then the ai for the baggage gets to work. Can I not fix this so the baggage truck doing his thing at the same time I’m boarding people?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage vehicle going everywhere on the airport
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 11:37:55 am »
1. The baggage truck is going everywhere on the airport when I’m doing my own profile and I’m I doing something wrong or is it the airport that is the problem?

It's not very clear what do you mean with "everywhere" but, in general, that seems to indicate you are editing a profile which wasn't made for that airport. But you don't say which airport you are using, and you don't say which profile you are using, and if you created it from scratch, so it's difficult to say for sure.

Every time when I’m boarding / de-boarding the passenger gets on the plane first or out and then the ai for the baggage gets to work. Can I not fix this so the baggage truck doing his thing at the same time I’m boarding people?

You are not saying which airplane you are using but, from your description, it seems you are using an airplane which loads baggage from the left side so, in that case, it's all obviously normal since, in order to prevent the baggage loaders from possibly crashing into the passengers Stairs, GSX will wait until passengers are gone, before start loading bags on an airplane with cargo doors on the same side as the passenger doors.