Author Topic: Ramp Agent and Ground Service Vehicles instantly disappear after Push-back  (Read 813 times)

Ticostar

Since one of the last two updates of GSX the following happens:

After Push-back and disconnecting of the Push-back truck the Ramp Agent waves goodbye and I get the message "Have a good trip". After that everything of GSX disappears instantly. The Ramp Agent is gone, the push back truck that was still driving back to the gate just disappears and all Baggage Loader, stair etc are gone. During this time I had both engines running and Parking Brake still set, standing on the exact position were the pushback ended. This scenario happens with all my aircraft, doesn't matter if Fslabs or PMDG or whatsoever. Before I updated GSX lately all Ground Service disappeared first after I commenced taxi, having a speed of about 10kts.
Can this be fixed so that GSX behaves like before?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ramp Agent and Ground Service Vehicles instantly disappear after Push-back
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 01:48:13 pm »
It's entirely normal that every GSX vehicle should be removed after pushback ended, and you are outside the parking spot, to be sure nothing is left behind and you won't have problems on the next airport so yes, this is an actual improvement over previous versions.

This, if your problem is just vehicles disappearing, with GSX still running. If GSX disappeared, instead ( no GSX menu in the Addons menu ), that's completely different matter, which would need to log to be troubleshooted.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 02:15:01 pm »
I was wondering why the ground crew just disappeared. Didn't see anything in the notes that said this had been changed.
Captain Kevin

BerndB

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 09:45:17 pm »
so yes, this is an actual improvement over previous versions.

not really! From a technical point of view, may be, but the immersion factor was much better, if the wingwalker returns on foot after farewell.