Author Topic: New issues when I've done last update  (Read 560 times)

MiguelSantos

New issues when I've done last update
« on: December 25, 2022, 12:42:13 pm »
Dear Team,

I've been using GSX since day one in P3D.
Recently I moved to P3DV5 from V4 and everything went smoothly. And was working just fine.
When GSX Pro came out to MSFS, and the problems had there with the transition (what it seems not related with your addons BTW), I haven't apply any update since.
About few weeks ago I applied the updated to all products I have from you, and noticed a few changes in GSX regarding procedures, voices, order of some activities changed, etc.

But I also noticed two new things in my installation, that can be bugs or not, and could be my machine related. So I need your help. The image attached illustrates it.
1. Two pushback guys, one stays put at tow truck position, but sometimes goes along with it in a fixed and static position. The other other guy goes along with activity has expected;
2. When the pushback starts the aircraft is always sunk in the ground. Happens with all my aircraft. Even when the pushbacks ends, you ear the regular sim sound of the aircraft being smashed on the ground, and in fact everything returns to normal with the wheels at the right height.

Any clue of what's be happening in my installation will be helpful.

Merry Christmas.
Cheers
Miguel

yurirodin

Re: New issues when I've done last update
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 06:06:53 pm »
This is a well known bug in GSX right now with the MSFS update a few months ago. Seems to me they can't fix it without breaking MSFS since the files are combined. I may be wrong about this and if so, maybe someone from fsdt can correct me and give us an explanation to why this bug has been there for so long.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 11:23:41 am by virtuali »