Author Topic: GSX level 2 cannot be started  (Read 3205 times)

zhensanmao

GSX level 2 cannot be started
« on: October 28, 2022, 08:46:00 am »
Install GSX level 2 correctly, update through FSDT_Universal_Installer.exe, after entering P3DV5, press ctrl+f12, the GSX window will not be displayed.

zhensanmao

Re: GSX level 2 cannot be started
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 09:21:44 am »
When I did not stop the engine, it would prompt [gsx] You need to stop the engine to request ground services. However, after turning off the engine, press CTRL+F12, nothing happens

zhensanmao

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 10:31:49 am »
There is one more message: simconnect message windows
GSX door automation enabled

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 12:08:37 pm »

Please indicate the precise, exact, message.

zhensanmao

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 12:12:45 pm »
I bought P3D's GSX, GSX GSX level 2. Recently bought the GSX PRO again. But after today's update, I found that P3D's GSX can't be used. Are they in conflict? I have GSX installed on P3D, GSX GSX level 2 and I have GSX PRO installed on MSFS. Will this cause problems?

zhensanmao

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 12:21:32 pm »

Please indicate the precise, exact, message.

My current situation is :that GSX PRO is installed on MSFS and works fine. But with GSX installed on P3Dv5 (5.3.17.28160), GSX GSX level 2, the problem occurred today. When I enter P3D, when I do not stop the engine, it will prompt [gsx] You need to stop the engine to request ground services. However, after shutting down the engine and pressing CTRL+F12, nothing happens. Then a prompt will appear: "simconnect message windows GSX door automation enabled". Never see the GSX menu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 01:43:15 pm »
My current situation is :that GSX PRO is installed on MSFS and works fine. But with GSX installed on P3Dv5 (5.3.17.28160), GSX GSX level 2, the problem occurred today

If you installed GSX for P3D after GSX Pro, just be sure you run the latest update after it, because it's possible ( depending how old your installer was ) there might be an issue related to the installation order.

zhensanmao

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 02:10:47 pm »
My current situation is :that GSX PRO is installed on MSFS and works fine. But with GSX installed on P3Dv5 (5.3.17.28160), GSX GSX level 2, the problem occurred today

If you installed GSX for P3D after GSX Pro, just be sure you run the latest update after it, because it's possible ( depending how old your installer was ) there might be an issue related to the installation order.

So in what order should it be used? Install P3D first? Then install MSFS?

What does "depending how old your installer was" mean?

zhensanmao

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 03:46:09 pm »
Completely delete, reinstall, first install GSX for P3D, but it is still the same as the original, can not start GSX, there is such a prompt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 04:26:11 pm »
Completely delete, reinstall, first install GSX for P3D, but it is still the same as the original, can not start GSX, there is such a prompt

That message is not coming from GSX, seems something from another add-on.

zhensanmao

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 04:38:34 pm »
So what happened? what should I do? Now that GSX PRO works fine, what should I do with GSX for P3D? Do you want me to give up? I bought two GSX and GSX level 2 and installed them on two computers, can I return them?

zhensanmao

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2022, 02:55:13 pm »
?????????????????????????????

LukeK

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2022, 03:54:50 pm »
Find out what software is generating that message is a good first place to start.

zhensanmao

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2022, 09:45:55 am »
Find out what software is generating that message is a good first place to start.

I don't know what to do. I reinstalled P3D, reinstalled GSX. But the first problem remains, GSX cannot be started, what is going on here, can anyone help me?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2022, 10:02:09 am »
I don't know what to do. I reinstalled P3D, reinstalled GSX. But the first problem remains, GSX cannot be started, what is going on here, can anyone help me?

Are you still seeing that message, the one I said is not coming from GSX ?