Author Topic: Solution for getting flightbeam produts to work in P3D  (Read 898 times)

Frank Lindberg

Solution for getting flightbeam produts to work in P3D
« on: September 01, 2022, 08:04:29 am »
Delete or set *ini files to .off in:

C:\Users\frank\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX 
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

imranrshdkhan

Re: Solution for getting flightbeam produts to work in P3D
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 10:55:02 am »
make a new one? how about the ini. files in the airport scenery folder? did you delete that too?

kmanning

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 11:41:03 am »
Delete or set *ini files to .off in:

C:\Users\frank\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX

I don't think this is the solution to my problem. The only .ini file that I have for the Flightbeam KSFO is for FSX, and it only shows 1 gate, F82 that I loaded the other day in FSX. Everything works fine in FSX. My problem exist in P3Dv4 and there is no .ini file for the Flightbeam KSFO in this GSX location for P3Dv4.

There is one thing that I want to know and understand because this is not being made clear. Is there supposed to be an ini file generated at this GSX location that matches the complete .ini file in the Flightbeam KSFO Scenery Folder which shows all of the gates at KSFO? If so, GSX is not generating the complete KSFO .ini file that's in the Flightbeam Scenery folder. Why is GSX not generating the complete .ini file that's in the Flightbeam KSFO Scenery folder? 

Ken.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 11:58:00 am by kmanning »

MichelD

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 05:50:10 pm »
I run P3Dv4,5 and I've tried the solution by deleting KSFO .ini file inAppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX and it is still not working. I also remember that there were no new KSFO .ini file generated in the AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX  folder after running again my P3D.