Author Topic: Orbx Burbank v2  (Read 1459 times)

blau99

Orbx Burbank v2
« on: August 27, 2022, 04:44:11 pm »
I tried myself with configuring the A and B Passenger Gates at Hollywood Burbank Airport V2 from Orbx.

All gates are configured as WALK IN GATES with custom walkway, vehicle placement and pushback routes.

NOTE: You need to change the AFCAD path in the configuarion file to your path as it may differ from user to user.

Config file needs to go here (by default) --->   C:\Users\[...]\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS

If you have any issues or suggestions pls don´t hesitate to let me know.

Cheers
Pascal

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Orbx Burbank v2
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 12:32:05 am »
NOTE: You need to change the AFCAD path in the configuarion file to your path as it may differ from user to user.[/b]

Don't worry, we already took this into account, quoting from GSX Manual, Page 46:

The name of the .BGL used to customize the scenery is listed in the [GENERAL] section of the GSX .INI profile. It will include the complete path valid for your system but, don’t worry, there’s no need to edit it out before sharing your work, since GSX will only use the .BGL filename, and will ignore the full path altogether, it has been designed like this exactly to facilitate sharing of GSX .INI profiles without worrying about different paths. As long the currently active .BGL matches the name referenced in the .INI file, the .INI will be loaded by GSX, no matter the path.