Author Topic: OFFLINE installer for the latest updates - Last Update March 21st 2024  (Read 145885 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl engine hasn't started - OFFLINE installer for the latest updates
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2022, 11:38:02 pm »
but reading the manual it says to set a minimum quantity of fuel and once the truck arrives, to set the quantity. I did this but nothing changes, so is there a guide to read step by step in addition to the manual? because I can't make it work.

Yes, that's correct but, it's important you do it *before* you call the GSX truck, and you don't touch it until it arrives and ask you do change the fuel quantity.

pinolo1978

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2022, 11:44:27 pm »
but reading the manual it says to set a minimum quantity of fuel and once the truck arrives, to set the quantity. I did this but nothing changes, so is there a guide to read step by step in addition to the manual? because I can't make it work.

Yes, that's correct but, it's important you do it *before* you call the GSX truck, and you don't touch it until it arrives and ask you do change the fuel quantity.
ok thanks, i will try again

moxiejeff

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2022, 02:40:01 am »
I just pushed at CDG but it's very "shaky"

I too am having this issue since the last update (today) -- pushback is very shaky and weird. Something isn't working right (PMDG 737-800 w/ latest GSX Pro update from Aug 31, 2022)

jahurz

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2022, 02:43:09 pm »
Started at an apron. Requested to operate the stairs i like it to be attached while i do stuffs. Went to input passenger numbers and fuel on the fmc. I changed view to outside to look at my plane from the outside and all of a sudden i heard GSX audio suddenly starting the deboarding process which i did not requested so.

Open the gsx menu to stop it but it is now in a persistant "Loading GSX menu, please wait..." with the loading gui circling. Looking outside people started deboarding out of my aircraft.

Starting "Start Couatl for GSX MSFS" no longer generates a debug window. I lost the ability to restart Couatl now. Force terminating Cuatl exe via task manager and starting it again did nothing. I hate quitting the sim back to menu but i did it anyway.

Did the same spawn at the apron attached the staircase and the annoying gsx started deboarding passengers without me requesting and the gsx menu loading nonstop. The only workaround was to not operate the stairs. Load everything put in the passenger weight fuel etc then manually only then requesting boarding instead the gsx menu wont be stuck in loading state.

Never had this issue until using the August 31st manual installer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2022, 02:49:09 pm »
Started at an apron. Requested to operate the stairs i like it to be attached while i do stuffs. Went to input passenger numbers and fuel on the fmc. I changed view to outside to look at my plane from the outside and all of a sudden i heard GSX audio suddenly starting the deboarding process which i did not requested so.

Are you using the automatic servicing option ?

abhigyan

« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2022, 03:44:13 pm »
respected dev
when i run live update it download same file again and again ,after that i dont find simbrief option but then i run update from fsdt installer menu in game there is option for simbrief.what should be the problem
thanks

jahurz

« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2022, 04:00:19 pm »

Are you using the automatic servicing option ?
Will take a look on my next flight tomorrow and report back.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2022, 04:00:27 pm »
when i run live update it download same file again and again

That is telling your local cloudfare node hasn't been updated yet, so you must download and install the current version of the Offline installer, which will always get you the most current code.

abhigyan

« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2022, 04:34:40 pm »
respected dev
thanks for the reply. will try your advice

Darewell

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2022, 05:34:44 pm »
Pushback still “shaky” with this today update?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2022, 05:41:51 pm »
Pushback still “shaky” with this today update?

No, it's not. If your live update is not getting the fix, use the offline installer, I just tried a pushback minutes ago, with the PMDG 737, and it works just fine.

S3rg1o

« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2022, 07:48:29 pm »
ON Online installer, updated GSX release notes are from today, september 1st. On the offline installer, on both links, release notes are from yesterday.
Is it something missing ?

t.de.lint

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2022, 08:15:59 pm »
Thanks!
Running the offline installer made GSX running again.

GPan099

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2022, 08:50:12 pm »
"ON Online installer, updated GSX release notes are from today, september 1st. On the offline installer, on both links, release notes are from yesterday.
Is it something missing ?"

Same here, the update odessey continues...

pinolo1978

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2022, 09:00:42 pm »
to me with the licc scenario of the bmw, it does not show the boarding and disembarkation of the passengers. the baggage loading and the jetways yes, the passengers no.