Author Topic: FSDT Live Update loops GSX update and resets 3rd party jetway exclusion list  (Read 1231 times)

simtom

When I run FSDT Live Update it says there's an update for GSX. I click on "Update 1 selected" and it successfully updates.
However, after that it again says there's an update. I run it again and same thing, the update finishes but still says there's an update for GSX... basically resulting in an update loop. Any way to fix this?

Additionally, it seems like after every update it resets the exclusion list for 3rd party jetways. More specifically, it duplicates the entries (see attachment). You end up with both an entry in the ENABLED column and one in the DISABLED column. This might be a bug?

Lastly and low priority, but there are two typos next to the "Exclude 3rdparty" button (see attachment). Clidk -> Click, replacemnent -> replacement

Fiorentoni

It's only a visual issue I think. Just put one airport from left to right or the other way aroun, then click "apply". After that the double airports will be removed and all will be as previously set.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Additionally, it seems like after every update it resets the exclusion list for 3rd party jetways. More specifically, it duplicates the entries (see attachment). You end up with both an entry in the ENABLED column and one in the DISABLED column. This might be a bug?

it's just a minor glitch, after you Apply, they are correct. Jetway files in the Disabled tab are not redownloaded during an update, the disabled list is like a blacklist for updates.