Author Topic: Where are the tutorials???...Acceleration pack  (Read 4083 times)

vandy12

Where are the tutorials???...Acceleration pack
« on: January 20, 2010, 12:40:17 am »
I love MS Flight sim X. I started out with the Cessnas and now have become a competent
Jet pilot. Just got the expansion pack and the Hornet is fantastic.

But I have a complaint. Why in the world was there not a basic tutorial included for the two planes and chopper? It takes way too much time to search and research on internet every button to learn simple navigation and regular airport landing techniques. A short, 15 minute tutorial in the program, teaching the basics of these new planes, would have been a real time saver. I have no idea what all the acronyms mean on the control panel in the Hornet. Searching thru Google brought up very little info. I just found this website last night, will scan it, and hopefully find the information, piece by agonizing piece, to learn all the details over a long, long period of time. Something a simple tutorial could have done in minutes.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Vandy

skimmer

Re: Where are the tutorials???...Acceleration pack
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 02:19:49 am »
 (piece by agonizing piece) . Well thats the only way to really learn. Not that a tutotorial vidieo wouldnt be nice. Ive had the FSX/acc pac since day one and I still dont know all. Read and reread the 4 posts at the begining of this F-18 section and theres tons of great info to learn and print out. Just have fun doing it ;D Also theres a lot of great guys here that can answer any ? you got. :) :)

Caleb

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 01:43:16 am »
Visit the FSX Blue Angels website, and under Multimedia, and on there forums under "briefing room" they have TONS of tutorials to make you learn everything about the hornet! http://fsxblueangels.com

sun444

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 10:16:12 pm »
At least here is a small tutorial for the startup of the F/A-18 (nothing special only for beginners)