Author Topic: There Are Multiple Objects With The Same Title Name  (Read 1651 times)

William Yan

There Are Multiple Objects With The Same Title Name
« on: November 16, 2021, 06:14:37 pm »
I just downloaded and installed the GSX and GSX 2 for P3DV5. When I try to open my simulator, it shows 'There are multiple objects with the same title name, the must have uni queue names' The name of the files are catering_man_generic, I try to close it but it comes another one the name of the files is FSDT_catering_man_generic_red  I checked the sin.cfg atF:\Addon Manager\Addon Manager\Simobjects\PBR_P3D5\FSDT_Catering_Man that's where P3D shows

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: There Are Multiple Objects With The Same Title Name
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 06:36:22 pm »
There aren't any duplicated names in our product. Looking at your screenshot, it shows something strange, an Addon Manager folder INSIDE another Addon Manager folder, as if you installed over an old installation.

- Uninstall everything and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?"

- Manually remove the F:\Addon Manager folder, if it's still there

- Reinstall and choose F:, which will create ONE Addon Manager folder in it.

William Yan

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 06:49:43 am »
I did exactly as you said, I deleted the whole "Addon Manager" folder and reinstalled the GSX. Though there is only one Addon Manager folder on my computer, but my P3dV5 still shows that massage.Now the Addon Manager folder locate at F:\Addon Manager

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 01:15:58 pm »
I did exactly as you said, I deleted the whole "Addon Manager" folder and reinstalled the GSX. Though there is only one Addon Manager folder on my computer, but my P3dV5 still shows that massage.Now the Addon Manager folder locate at F:\Addon Manager

I can only repeat and confirm there are no double objects anywhere in our software and, if you really have done all of that correctly, so NOW ( it wasn't like that before ) you have a single copy of the Addon Manager installed in a single folder, that error shouldn't happen, unless there's something really completely messed up in your P3D install.

Try removing those folders too:

Documents\Prepar3d v5 Addons\Fsdreamteam Addon Manager
%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg
%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg

DO NOT start the sim, and reinstall GSX.

William Yan

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 05:33:19 pm »
Again, I did exactly as you said, but at the end of the day, it doesn't work. So I decided to reinstall my P3d, And it really worked. Now mu P3D and all my FSDeram Team products are working normally. But anyway, the problem was loved and thank you for all the help, I'm really appreciated it.