Author Topic: Unbranded catering trucks on SOME custom airfields  (Read 1355 times)

Justinthomas7

Unbranded catering trucks on SOME custom airfields
« on: October 14, 2021, 04:53:06 am »
I have noticed on quite a few custom airfields (not FSDT and certainly not even half the others, but enough to raise it), when selecting catering services, you don't get a prompt for which company you'd like to use.

Whilst for some custom airfields, that's because it's already coded and you get a specific company, which is great.

The issue is, for many other custom airfields, you don't get a choice and you get unbranded trucks.

Is this an issue with the GSX profile for the airport (ie a null field somewhere)?  Is there something you can do in the code that will force the selection menu rather than turning out unbranded trucks?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Unbranded catering trucks on SOME custom airfields
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 07:52:06 am »
Are you running P3D V5 by chance. If so, the first block of text in this post might answer that.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25600.msg168395.html#msg168395
Captain Kevin

Justinthomas7

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 09:17:31 am »
I am using v5, but it's not reverting to default operators (that would be the desired result), instead it's dispatching unbranded trucks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 12:16:08 am »
Please make a precise example of which airport, and if you use a GSX profile for it.

Justinthomas7

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 10:32:19 am »
OK, I caught it today at PHKO - and I have the FSDT scenery.

I'm fairly certain I've edited a couple of parking spots here before the v5 livery fix - so perhaps it's anything I've edited before the fix is broken?

If that's the case - is there a quick way reset anything I've changed across all airports?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 02:56:44 pm »
You have two .INI files because one was made when the AFCAD in use was the default one, the other when FSDT PHKO was in use. To better understand the problem, I would need to know which one is in use now.