Author Topic: PMDG 747 Combi side loader problem  (Read 1496 times)

EHAM611

PMDG 747 Combi side loader problem
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:39:12 pm »
Good afternoon,

Recently I bought GSX + GSX level 2.
I started a flight from FSDT KIAH to Amsterdam, with a PMDG 747M (combi).
When I selected ''start boarding'' all cargo loaders drove to their positions.
All the cargo cars drove to their positions, except the one for the side cargo door, they did not move at all.
I tried downloading another GSX file for the 747M but this did not fix the problem.
Can someone help me out here?
This stops the entire (de)boarding process and required a position reset before pushback.

Kind regards,

Jelle Dekker

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 747 Combi side loader problem
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:58:22 pm »
It's not clear from your screenshot where the load starts. You might try to adjust its starting position, for example.

EHAM611

Re: SOLVED PMDG 747 Combi side loader problem
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 03:27:18 pm »
Thanks for your reply, moving the baggage train to a diffrent location did the trick.
However, I do not know why at a certain posistion it does start and from a diffrent posistion it does not.
It was not that I put it somewhere that it had an obstructed path to drive to the loader when it didnt start moving.
Can you explain a little to what posistion I have to move the baggage trains?

Kind regards,

Jelle Dekker

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SOLVED PMDG 747 Combi side loader problem
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 03:48:05 pm »
However, I do not know why at a certain posistion it does start and from a diffrent posistion it does not.

GSX vehicle movements are affected by the actual mechanics of the front-rear wheel axles of every vehicle, which means the largest vehicles might not always be able to maneuver from their default starting position to *that* particular airplane door, that's why it's possible to adjust the start for each gate, not only to clear the path of obstructions, but also to create a path easier to resolve.