Author Topic: Pushback  (Read 1880 times)

Simonb1982

Pushback
« on: April 28, 2021, 09:20:03 pm »
Push Back Not Working All it says it its requested pushback always worked on my old pc before i upgraded to the new one can anyone help please

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 09:29:40 pm »
Pushback surely works but, of course, it's impossible to say why it might not work on your particular setup without knowing anything about your specific situation like:

- which scenery you are using, if it's default, 3rd party, if it comes with a GSX profile, who made it, etc.

- which gate you selected, if pushback works on some gate but not others, etc.

- which airplane you use, if pushback works on some planes but not others, ect.

Simonb1982

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 09:35:53 pm »
its at heathrow its scenery 2000 and gae 508 always worked before there and also its the ba321 it dosnr seam to work at any airports ive tried it it used to work all the time

Simonb1982

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 09:58:59 pm »
all i get it requested pushback and then nothing happens all other services work but pushback

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 10:10:07 pm »
its at heathrow its scenery 2000 and gae 508 always worked before there and also its the ba321 it dosnr seam to work at any airports ive tried it it used to work all the time

Again, not nearly enough information to help you.

- Is pushback working on other gates of that airport ?

- Is pushback working on other airports ?

- What do you mean with BA321 ? A British Airways A-321, which model, exactly, default or 3rd party ? If it's not default, which one it is ?

- If it's a a 3rd party airplane that is able to control GSX, are you using those features to control GSX ? Have you tried if it happens if you don't use them and call GSX manually as if was any other plane ?

Simonb1982

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 12:19:32 am »

- Is pushback working on other gates of that airport ? No just keeps saying push back requested very and i mean very occasinally it will work

- Is pushback working on other airports ? same at other airports too

- What do you mean with BA321 ? A British Airways A-321, default or 3rd party ? If it's not default, which one it is ? its the default one with the repaint i also have the arosoft a321 and same happens with that.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 12:30:18 am »
So, assuming you use FSX, which comes with an A321 by default, is this repatint using the same folder of the default one ? If it doesn't, it's likely it hasn't been recognized by GSX so:

- Try with the original model in the default paint

- If that works, check the Airplane configuration window in GSX, and see what it does about the source of the airplane customization, on the top of the window. If it's saying the plane is not configured, nothing will work in GSX, so you must create a configuration file for it.

Simonb1982

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 01:05:28 am »
im useing fsx-se and yes the repait is in same folder also tried other default planes