Author Topic: sorry, another activation post  (Read 2432 times)

fatback

sorry, another activation post
« on: December 15, 2020, 12:16:02 am »
I had Share-It send my my order info and it only has a purchase I made relatively recently. I have 5 or 6 other airports and can't find any reference in my emails. How do I get my older serial numbers?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: sorry, another activation post
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 03:23:56 am »
Captain Kevin

fatback

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 03:32:59 am »
Thx Kevin, but they're asking for my Activation Key and that is what I need to find. :(

fatback

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 03:33:56 am »
ah, got it. Thx much!

fatback

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 03:41:59 am »
Still have issues. I have the serial numbers now and installed my airports but when I bring up the addon manager I can't paste (what is is not being able to cut and past about?!?!?!?!) and I can't type in the serial number either as it is greyed out.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 10:35:03 am »
I have the serial numbers now and installed my airports but when I bring up the addon manager I can't paste (what is is not being able to cut and past about?!?!?!?!)

Of course it is able to paste: if the standard hotkey doesn't work, right-click on the blank space where you are supposed to type the key and select Paste from the menu.

and I can't type in the serial number either as it is greyed out.

Now I'm failing to understand what you mean: what's "greyed out" ? The dialog where you are supposed to type ( or paste ) the activation key never greys out. The only thing that eventually CAN be greyed out is the "Register Serial" button, but that means that product is ALREADY Active ( and the Addon Manager will tell you that ), but if the Register Serial is greyed out, you are not even supposed to see the registration dialog when you type the key because...you don't need it, the product is already active.