Author Topic: FSL Problem  (Read 1683 times)

Doc_Z

FSL Problem
« on: December 09, 2020, 06:55:16 pm »
Using the FSL A319 cold and dark at EVRA Riga.  Start batteries, push MECH CALL button that is supposed to automatically operate jetway and attach GPU. GSX menu flashes but nothing happens.  Jetway doesn't connect nor does GPU.  ON GSX menu under Operate jetways, it says "Operate Jetways requested. Waiting for other services to complete ()"  There is nothing within the parens and as far as I can tell, not services are being used

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSL Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 11:25:45 am »
Does it happen with another airplane, one that doesn't control GSX ?

And, it could be helpful ( mostly because I might report it to Fs Labs ), if you provided more information about that scenery. Is a default scenery ? If yes, does the GSX jetway works normally if you call it manually ? If not, which kind of jetways this scenery comes with ? Standard CTRL+J or SODE ?

Doc_Z

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 04:08:51 pm »
I'm pretty sure it was the scenery.  I removed it and everything worked fine. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 11:03:29 am »
The reason why I asked if it worked with another airplane, is that even if the scenery had a problem with its jetways, the problem might have not be a problem if GSX was used in the standard way, instead of being controlled by the airplane.

Perhaps there's a problem in the airplane handling cases with sceneries using jetways in the wrong way, and that's why I asked which kind of jetway the scenery comes with, because it's quite different if the are SODE or not.

Doc_Z

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 03:41:36 pm »
I removed the scenery because it was a v4 version moved into v5. I couldn't tell what kind of jetways were there because GSX was stuck and I c ouldn't open the settings.