Author Topic: GSX ground service not aligning with A/C Doors  (Read 1738 times)

captzjo

GSX ground service not aligning with A/C Doors
« on: December 08, 2020, 09:37:53 am »
hello

I have EMB175 aircraft by Feelthere and the GSX ground service items are not aligning up with the aircrafts doors nor is on the same level as the doors. Is there a simple way to fix this?

Appreciate the help and support

enrico1108

Re: GSX ground service not aligning with A/C Doors
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 08:47:04 pm »
hello, I had this same problem with the Aerosoft what I decided to do was manually adjust each gate (it was a huge job) in the airports that you use the most, for faxing it goes in the simulator menu add ons then in gsx and custom positions, or something from type.

I hope I helped, my English is not the best.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 02:11:22 am »
Yes, in GSX, go to aircraft customization, move them as necessary.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 09:36:36 am »
hello, I had this same problem with the Aerosoft what I decided to do was manually adjust each gate (it was a huge job) in the airports that you use the most, for faxing it goes in the simulator menu add ons then in gsx and custom positions, or something from type.

What you did was entirely unnecessary. When the vehicles don't align to the airplane door, it's nothing related to the airport and, instead, related to the airplane configuration so, fixing the doors there once, will work the same at all airports.

Instead, you might need adjust the vehicle *start* position at airports/gates when there are conflicts between static objects placed in the scenery, or to improve the path the vehicles take from their start position to the airplane door.