Author Topic: GSX DISAPPER AND COUALT NOT LOAD  (Read 1858 times)

Gino Frozen

GSX DISAPPER AND COUALT NOT LOAD
« on: October 11, 2020, 07:09:44 pm »
Hello after sometimes i open my sim p3d and my gsx disapper i dont have coualt engine loaded and i also check the exe file of my sim and i didnt see the coualt engine its loaded.what i can do?thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX DISAPPER AND COUALT NOT LOAD
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:37:01 pm »
If it only happens "sometimes", the most likely cause is that you closed the sim and reopened it too quickly, before all the opened programs from the previous session got a chance to close properly.

Yes, even if the P3D Icon has disappeared, depending how many add-ons you have loaded, how free memory you have, it might take a while even well *after* the icon has disappeared for the sim to be really safe to be reopened again.

If you want to have a feel how much you should wait on your system, open the GSX Control Panel when the simulator is running, and note how much it takes for the "Compile" button to become available after you close the simulator. That's when it's really safe to restart the sim again.

Gino Frozen

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 12:52:21 am »
hello i say "after sometimes i open my sim" not "the problem happens sometimes :D" have the problem after 3 complete unistall e install of gsx and live update.its strange because i didnt install nothing of new and 1 months ago when i do my last flight was all ok. i dont have in exe p3d file the "launch coault engine ecc" and when i am at the airport i dont see in the add on list the coult and i see my gsx lv2 like a trial,when i try to click activate license he say i need to turn off antivirus but i have allready turned off it and i put all addon manager folder in the antivirus excepiton

for the fact of the memory i have 32 gb and its all ok.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 01:04:57 am »
hello i say "after sometimes i open my sim" not "the problem happens sometimes "

Ok, the first sentence is not very clear, maybe it would have been best to say "after having opened the sim, GSX disappears after a while", so I could possibly trying to understand exactly during which operation it happened.

So, just to be sure, you mean GSX starts normally, but disappears after using it in the sim for a while, or disappear as soon as you start GSX ? Do you see any errors when that happens, or it will just disappear ? Does it happen using a specific airplane or airport configuration, or after performing a certain operation ?

Gino Frozen

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 01:27:55 am »
hello Umberto sorry for my english im come from Italy(like you i think and if its possible i prefer to speak in italian if for you its ok or by PM just for be sure i can explain the problem better),the problem its: i dont have GSX addon in my sim,it happened with every aircraft i tryed in different airport,on the top of my sim in the add on list i see "addon manager" when i press i see in  the list my gsx lv 1 and 2 like trial mode,if i try to press for check the license he say i need to turn off my antivirus ecc when i have already turned off it,and my addon manager folder its in the antivirus exception.its strange because i dont change nothing in my sim.

thanks for support
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 01:40:44 am by Gino Frozen »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 10:00:43 am »
Yes, it's best if you contact me on the support email.