Author Topic: When Does FSDT Roll Out Products For MSFS 2020  (Read 5232 times)

rsmith6621a

When Does FSDT Roll Out Products For MSFS 2020
« on: August 17, 2020, 06:49:04 pm »

When Does FSDT Begin to Roll Out Products For MSFS 2020?

What Airports will be fiorst to be released. How much will updates be for existing customers.

Cant wait.

Randy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: When Does FSDT Roll Out Products For MSFS 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 09:59:49 pm »
When Does FSDT Begin to Roll Out Products For MSFS 2020?

Very soon.

What Airports will be first to be released.

Chicago O'Hare it's done, and should be out soon, followed by Basel.

How much will updates be for existing customers.

We only promised a 10$ update price for Basel. For other products, it depends if we'll sell them directly or from the MS Marketplace. We don't know if it will be possible to offer discounts through that store, but we'll try to obtain that feature, if possible.

micstatic

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 04:24:55 pm »
Atleast its still possible to offer discounts thru your own store.  I just utilized this in MSFS with another scenery in the western part of the us from another company.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 05:11:41 pm »
Atleast its still possible to offer discounts thru your own store.  I just utilized this in MSFS with another scenery in the western part of the us from another company.

Of course it's "possible" to offer a discount if the previous purchase was made through our own store, there's nothing strange about it, and I would surprised if another company would NOT do that. I was trying to say we wanted to check if it would be possible to offer discount ALSO through the MS Marketplace as well. Probably not, but it wouldn't hurt trying.

micstatic

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 05:16:24 pm »
makes sense.  getting excited for your products. 

rjlfry

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 12:36:50 am »
I am amazed that some users are wanting to load up MSFS with addons, some user can`t run it without addons it has so many issues, for IFR i will stick with P3Dv5.

Nyxx

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 03:23:04 pm »
I am amazed that some users are wanting to load up MSFS with addons, some user can`t run it without addons it has so many issues, for IFR i will stick with P3Dv5.
lol, speak for yourself Victor.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 03:25:47 pm by Nyxx »

micstatic

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 03:34:48 pm »

Same.  MSFS is beautiful no doubt.  The future is promising.  But I've put it on the back burner for now.  I do not like the airplanes at all.  Hopefully a year from now, but we will see.

B777ER

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 06:34:39 pm »
Well, they released KORD for MSFS. Lol, absolutely nothing but garbage default planes to fly into with. Maybe in about a year when we start seeing 3rd party commercial aircraft I will buy ORD. For me, absolutely pointless to buy now. Sticking with P3D for commercial tubeliner flying. Same goes for any other large commercial airport, zero reason to purchase until the planes are released.
Eric