Author Topic: Very strange new issue  (Read 2413 times)

64T

Very strange new issue
« on: June 29, 2020, 02:41:18 am »
After doing a complete reinstall of P3dV5 for HF2 and GSX suddenly my jetways when I call them move away from the airplane, and the air conditioning units remain in place. Also all animations stop. Am I the only one having this issue? Im running the latest verion of P5D.

Thank you

I should also mention that non of the menu options work such as warp plane, request parking etc. Again I've completely removed and reinstalled GSX and the addon manager?

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 02:46:45 am by 64T »

ctruong1803

Re: Very strange new issue
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 03:01:26 am »
After doing a complete reinstall of P3dV5 for HF2 and GSX suddenly my jetways when I call them move away from the airplane, and the air conditioning units remain in place. Also all animations stop. Am I the only one having this issue? Im running the latest verion of P5D.

Thank you

I should also mention that non of the menu options work such as warp plane, request parking etc. Again I've completely removed and reinstalled GSX and the addon manager?

Thank you

Hi ,

I do not have any issue at all.
What aircraft are you using? PMDG?

In addition, did you upgrade P3dV5 for HF2 from HF1?
If so, did you follow Prepar3D documentation for installing Hotfixes?
You do not need to uninstall GSX.
You do not need to uninstall P3dV5 completely. Uninstall the client and re-install the client from HF2; uninstall the content and scenery and then re-install the content and scenery from HF2.

Regards,
Chris Truong.

64T

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 03:08:42 am »
Hello Sir,

Thank you for the fast reply. I was having issues using the update client. Plus I am not at all tech savvy. So after verifying everything was removed from my PC twice over I just downloaded the full P3D installer and went with a fresh install (Plus this got rid of a lot of incompatible addons. I'm now running a clean sim with P5D compatible addons as verified by the developers. After disabling GSX jetways it seems to be running ok...although im hoping I can get the FS DreamTeam jetways and the lot back! =)

64T

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 03:18:02 am »
I have tried all of my addons including the QW 787 which i''ve never had any issues with same result. When requesting deboarding the jetbridge moves away leaving the air conditioning floating in the air and all animations stop...yet the GSX menu continues to operate. I have tried rebooting my PC and GSX/Addon manager etc?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 12:03:11 pm »
This has been already discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23869.msg158965.html#msg158965

User reported it was fixed by reinstalling SODE and GSX.