Author Topic: Pilots don't move to the plane  (Read 1593 times)

CFG874

Pilots don't move to the plane
« on: May 17, 2020, 10:31:34 am »
Pilots don't move to the plane
Hi
Sorry, I am unable to send a video.
Again description of my mistake. P3dv4.5 and GSX 2 all current - Orbx.

1.E.g. Airport UHMA Gate 2 no passenger boarding bridge,
Catering - Refueling - When boarding - The small bus arrives, the pilots do not get out in the direction of the plane, but on the other hand run normally forward, but move slowly backwards and never arrive at the plane, the same as with Passenger.
2. When you arrive at the gate, the marshal stands above the ground
in the air. Everything else is correct if available (Follow Me and passenger boarding bridges).

Thanks CFG874 Bernd

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pilots don't move to the plane
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 11:33:42 am »
About the altitude problem, be sure OrbX hasn't caused an altitude conflict to the airport.  You can usually fix this by clicking the small airplane icon in the GSX paking customization page which says "Ground elevation" and apply.

About the problem with pilots not entering the plane, you don't say which airplane you use, so it's impossible to say more. You also don't say if that happens only on that airport, or elsewhere.

CFG874

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 06:07:12 pm »
Hi,
ORBX and Aerosoft Prof A320
I just tried it with the pilots and the crew.
When I first go to the "Customize Airport Position" menu
and press the aircraft symbol (height adjustment), it works perfectly with the pilots and the crew and they move towards the aircraft.
After landing I will first adjust the height again and only then call the gate. I hope that the Marshallers will have the right height. I'll try it out tomorrow.
Thanks again
CFG874 Bernd

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 01:02:52 pm »
After landing I will first adjust the height again and only then call the gate. I hope that the Marshallers will have the right height. I'll try it out tomorrow.

You only have to do that once, the first time you go to an airport.