Author Topic: baggage belts and carts.  (Read 1873 times)

michielsweb

baggage belts and carts.
« on: February 21, 2020, 04:44:46 pm »
i  have recently find out this bugs
which cost unneededtimes.

when u start up sim. and ask for "set stairs"  belts not connect.
also if u start whit boarding " the bagge carts at plane. first go  try load and then drive back to main terminal building before a new train comes whit the actual bags:)

- can we skip the first train or get the bagage from those?
- can we get seatbelts to connect instant whit stairs?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: baggage belts and carts.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 04:54:48 pm »
The set stairs isn't any different than the operate jetways option. All it does is set the stairs into position. GSX has no way of knowing if you plan on boarding or not at that point. As for the baggage train, it's empty when you first start GSX because it's assumed the first thing you're going to do is de-board the plane. It has no way of knowing that you plan to start from boarding, so the empty baggage train has to leave first before the new one arrives. So those aren't bugs, those are as designed.
Captain Kevin

michielsweb

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 05:22:10 pm »
The set stairs isn't any different than the operate jetways option.
do u know any airport where gate connect is a lonely op?

All it does is set the stairs into position. GSX has no way of knowing if you plan on boarding or not at that point. As for the baggage train, it's empty when you first start GSX because it's assumed the first thing you're going to do is de-board the plane. It has no way of knowing that you plan to start from boarding, so the empty baggage train has to leave first before the new one arrives. So those aren't bugs, those are as designed.
wel cant argue here.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 05:30:02 pm »
do u know any airport where gate connect is a lonely op?
I've been to an airport where by the time I got to the gate, the plane, which had been sitting overnight, already had the jetway attached. I have also been to one where they towed the plane to the gate and attached the jetway, but boarding wasn't even close to starting yet. That said, the operate jetways option just puts the jetway into position. Again, GSX has no idea if you're going to start boarding or not at that point.
Captain Kevin

michielsweb

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 06:45:11 pm »
 ;) fair enough.