Author Topic: No Jetways after gsx L2 installation  (Read 1215 times)

manchild01248

No Jetways after gsx L2 installation
« on: January 11, 2020, 03:48:17 am »
Finally got GSX L2 installed "successfully" but yet again another problem. No jetways at FSDT sceneries and no terminals at flightbeam sceneries. This only happened after the new GSX was installed. During the installation i noticed that GSX had moved all my FSDT/ Flight beam sceneries into the Addon Manager file. Does that have to do with it.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Jetways after gsx L2 installation
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 09:37:47 am »
You don't say which simulator you use but, assuming you use FSX, it seems if the sceneries were moved in the Addon Manager, it seems you must have a *VERY* old installation, one made when our products installed "into" the simulator main folder automatically, which we don't do anymore since years.

This process usually works but, depending on your sim configuration, it might not always work. I suggest doing this:

- Uninstall ALL your  FSDT products, sceneries and GSX. Reply to the question "Do you want to remove the "Addon Manager ?" that is made a the end.

- DOWNLOAD all the latest installers for all the sceneries. You seems to have the latest installer from GSX so, if you do, you can use that.

- Reinstall them in the default suggested folder, or any other folder you like, but NOT choose the simulator own folder.