Author Topic: I wonder why the half of aircraft wheel being sinking at the every FSDT airport  (Read 2539 times)

elphaso

Hi

I have experienced sinking tire at the FSDT airport scenery on the P3D V4.5 hf2

It's almost half of tire sunken and seems like another ground plane raised

Yes, I searched similar question but cannot found any solution

please help me it's already fixed

what am i supposed to do?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Already discussed and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10755.0.html

It only happens with older sceneries. The one using native P3D code don't have this issue.

elphaso

The AEC function doesn't work with this issue , Half of tire still be sunken as attached file on the runway PHNL 26L

If it's caused by ORBX , why other product has no issue such as flytampa, flightbeam, aerosoft,pacsim,digital design etc

The only KORD V2 has no issue, latest scenery seems ok..

but i hope the old scenery will be fixed on the P3D V4 or V5

Please

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 02:45:14 pm by elphaso »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The AEC function doesn't work with this issue , Half of tire still be sunken as attached file on the runway PHNL 26L

Please re-read my previous explanation, AEC is only ONE of the possible issues, which will cause BIG altitude difference. Your is the other issue, the minor one caused by sceneries not made with P3D native ground instructions.

[qutoe], why other product has no issue such as flytampa, flightbeam, aerosoft,pacsim,digital design etc[/quote]

That's precisely why I posted a link in which the same problems happens on FlyTampa EHAM, to prove it's a problem of many non 100% P3D native sceneries.

The only KORD V2 has no issue, latest scenery seems ok..

That's precisely why I said this issue happens only with sceneries that are not 100% P3D4 native or, at least, have P3D native ground textures. KORD V2 is obviously 100% native P3D4, and some of our previous sceneries, like KSDF, KCLT and KMEM, have the ground textures in P3D-native format.