Author Topic: Approaching Fort Lauderdale International  (Read 9525 times)

long

Approaching Fort Lauderdale International
« on: October 19, 2009, 10:20:40 pm »
Does anyone know any scenry add-on that will work with Fs Dream team Kfll , that have a 3d visualization of the highway/freeway when approaching runway 9l in microsoft flight simulator x .
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:22:23 pm by long »

skimmer

Re: Approaching Fort Lauderdale International
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 10:30:53 pm »
http://www.flightsimdesigns.com/          You can try this .I dont have it and dont know anyone who does .

long

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 05:05:12 am »
flight sim design fort lauderdale looks like that photorealistic scenery just for vfr and when you on the ground its flight its not 3d.

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 06:59:48 am »
This is a completely a dumb question but arnt you going about 135 knots while landing, and your wondering if there is a car returns lot? I live 3 miles from FLL.
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

andrewblan

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 02:32:19 am »
Thanks guys for the recommendations.

Yes, our scenery does have this, at .5 m / p .   

again, if you would like to check it out, its www.flightsimdesigns.com

long

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 10:05:16 pm »
are there any video of flight sim design fll

andrewblan

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 12:14:35 am »
there are pictures, but there is no video.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 03:22:12 am »
there are pictures, but there is no video.

Hey Andrew, I was wondering how you are comming on the night textures for KFLL? I think I will buy your package once the night textures are done. I know it will be more expensive than getting the day txtures now and then getting the free update later, but I would rather just pay more once the whole package is complete. Not to say that your night textures will never be finished, but I have bought some other flight sim products that free updates were promised, then never came. Had I known that the said product would never be completed I wouldn't have purchased.

BTW, are you still planning on doing Miami as well? I saw that another guy on your site said you shouldn't do it because of MegaSceneryEarth, but their version of Florida is horrible. Maybe the Orlando area would be an area you might consider as well.

andrewblan

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 01:03:18 am »
lol I know. Mega Scenery is not that great  ;D.

We are working on finding night textures, real photo ones, not just edited ones on Photoshop. So, we are progressing. Also, I wanted to do Miami, but then Tyler said not to on our forums, so I wasn't. If there is a want for that, I will definitely do that.   I will post here when the night textures are completed, or check the website www.flightsimdesigns.com .

Thanks

Andrew

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 08:18:00 am »
Good luck finding real photo night textures. I didn't think those even existed.

If I were you I wouldn't base your decision on Miami off of just one guy suggesting not to do it because of MegaSceneryEarth having already done it already. I'm sure if you did Aventure south to Miami with good color editing you would be able to sell it. That MegaScenery version of Miami is horrible. I installed it, used it twice and trashed it. It's that bad, better than their version of Ft. Lauderdale, but still realy bad.

Hopefully, your Ft. Lauderdale night set will be done sooner rather than later and I will purchase it then. Even if you need to photoshop the night textures they would still be better than no night textures.

BTW, I wonder if the Tyler that told you not to do Miami is the same Tyler Newport that already did a Miami package without night textures. If thats the case its probably because he doesn't want you to steal any sales from him.

andrewblan

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 12:34:02 pm »
Lol it is Tyler Newport.

I think you're right. I will start creating the night textures in Photoshop ( the search effort is taking way to long). Also I will start work on all of south Florida, including the keys. Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Andrew

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 06:03:24 pm »
I wonder if the Tyler that told you not to do Miami is the same Tyler Newport...
Lol it is Tyler Newport.

Talk about having stones, lol!  All the more reason to do it, personally... and if you can create realistic night textures in PS, you'd probably make a small fortune.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

andrewblan

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 07:01:24 pm »
We are exploring different techniques. It shouldn't take too long.

andrewblan

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 04:44:01 am »
We are almost done the night textures. The only thing left is to touch up and beta test. We need some more testers!  If you want to test, just go to our website (www.flightsimdesigns.com) and follow the link on the front page. If you test, it's totally free and you get the scenery for half price when it's released.

Thanks

Andrew

www.flightsimdesigns.com

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 08:34:15 am »
We are almost done the night textures. The only thing left is to touch up and beta test. We need some more testers!  If you want to test, just go to our website (www.flightsimdesigns.com) and follow the link on the front page. If you test, it's totally free and you get the scenery for half price when it's released.

Thanks

Andrew

www.flightsimdesigns.com

Good to hear Andrew. I just went over to your site and signed up to help you beta test your work. Let me know what you need me to do next.

Regards,

Sean