Author Topic: Greystone Issues  (Read 5083 times)

yankeesji

Greystone Issues
« on: September 15, 2009, 07:06:40 am »
Good day all.  I purchased KORD and downloaded and activated it along with the Greystone, but it won't show.  KORD works just fine, but I'm stuck with the stock FSX scenery.  Any ideas?  Any help would be appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Greystone Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 01:45:29 pm »
There's a bug in the installer, the scenery is not added automatically in the Scenery Library. Just add it manually, by browsing your fsx\fsdreamteam\17fl folder

yankeesji

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 05:53:27 pm »
Thanks for the information!  I will give that a try.

yankeesji

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 03:30:53 am »
OK, so I'm stupid...I can't get it to work.  Here's what I did.

Took from fsdreamteam folder in FSX the file called GreystoneX and put it into the file named Addon Scenery in FSX.

It appears to look a tad different, but all the buildings are black and the textures don't seem like FSDT quality.

Sorry, but I need some more help  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 08:10:29 am »
Took from fsdreamteam folder in FSX the file called GreystoneX and put it into the file named Addon Scenery in FSX.

Sorry, it wont work this way. You left the files were they are, and simply go into your Scenery Library, and add a new Area for Greystone, by browsing the folder were the scenery is, which is fsdreamteam\greystonex (or 17fl, not sure), you give the area a proper name, and restart FSX when prompted.

Pay attention to either restore the file as they were now that you moved them or, remove the folder in Addon Scenery and reinstall the scenery.

yankeesji

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 04:13:10 am »
Thank you very much.  I got it working!! Much appreciated. ;D