Author Topic: PBR Update - Excludes  (Read 1929 times)

PC Pilot

PBR Update - Excludes
« on: July 03, 2019, 02:22:07 am »
Well,

It seems there is a solution for the PBR update install issue .  .  . to some degree. After installing the update to a new folder without "GSX" in the title it seems to be working  . . . mostly.

All of the customizations are now gone: completely. Which is why (in my opinon) this is a partial success: I will eventually embark on recreating the scenery to match some addon files (hopefully).

Anyway, to that end: I no longer see the "Exclude Jetway" option within the manager (ctrl + F12). How do we exclude jetways in this latest version? I looked in the manual that came with the latest update and it appears to give the same information as the previous version: difference is the previous version had the exclude option.

If anyone knows where this option is, please let me know.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PBR Update - Excludes
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 02:41:47 am »
The Exclude option hasn't changed a bit with this update, we might have moved it on the dialog to better fit the higher number of items, but it's certainly there, below the "Customize Jetways" button.

PC Pilot

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 05:10:48 am »
Thanks. I’ll check on that later.

PC Pilot

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 01:30:36 am »
Yes, it is where you said. Thank you.

One final inquiry:

I backed up the .bgl exclude files for some addon scenery (Latin VFR) as well as the %APPDATA%/Roaming/Virtuali folder as suggested in another thread.

Where do I place these files in the latest update to bring back my customizations?

I spent a lot of time editing each individual jetway at 3 airports and I'd like to bring them back without re-doing them if at all possible.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 12:50:47 pm »
The .INI files should be placed back where they were in %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX, although there was no need to remove it in the first place, since we don't remove it when reinstalling.

The Exclude XML files should be placed here:

Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\Exclude

If you start the GSX Control Panel, it will recreate the Exclude .BGL starting from those XML you placed there.