Author Topic: Transparant GSX stuff update 2.6  (Read 3316 times)

A123

Transparant GSX stuff update 2.6
« on: July 02, 2019, 10:14:40 pm »
Good day to you all,

After updating from P3Dv4.3 to P3Dv4.4 I got a issue with GSX, all textures are transparant and u can not see anything else. No SODE bridge, no pushback or load stuff. The only thing you see is a person standing there by the aircraft. Very strange, after doing the GSX 2.6 update, this happend. I have a screenshot so you guys can check maybe you know what is happening.

I tried several times to delete the Shaders folder, that did not the trick. I tried several times to delete the .cfg file, and that doesn't did the trick as well.

When I tried the Live Updater, it will stop at 152 of 370... I don't know why, but it does. And it says in the box: Removing file/removing folder.... very strange. After that it stops automatic and says Completed. From my side it looks like it is not completed because he had to do more than 250 objects more... Very strange.

Help a brother out.

Dear regards,
Red

https://www.mupload.nl/img/5kbzbc.png

https://www.mupload.nl/img/71teqhv.png

https://www.mupload.nl/img/egdxeu.png
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:32:17 pm by virtuali »

DrJ1

Re: Transparant GSX stuff update 2.6
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 10:19:19 pm »
When you updated to P3D 4.4 did you update client AND content? 

A123

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:24:06 pm »
When you updated to P3D 4.4 did you update client AND content? 
Yes sir, I did complete install of all programs (client, scenery and content). I've no issue with other transparant things. It's only GSX, no aircraft or buildings or stuff like that.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 10:34:05 pm »
Yes sir, I did complete install of all programs (client, scenery and content). I've no issue with other transparant things. It's only GSX, no aircraft or buildings or stuff like that.

I can only confirm this cannot possibly be a GSX problem. It's a known problem and, other users that posted here about it, all reported it was fixed recreating the Shaders, which is a common solution for that problem, which is totally unrelated to GSX.

And please, could you stop undoing my edit of your images, which were posted against the Screenshot posting rules ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,3076.0.html

A123

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 11:46:14 am »
Why are you deleting my response to you're above message? This is not professional. If this 'update' GSX v2.6 don't work, you need to be able to help the persons who are facings these issues out. And after all not pointing with fingers to the system or to a fault of the customer. No, many people are complaining about the Live Updater, why it should take 370 steps, but only showing to be completed at 150? And ofcourse not deletering there responses. I've never experienced like that, strange behaviour.

My question was clear, now this 'update 2.6' don't work for me, I want to revert back to the previous version. How can I do that? Can you send me the files?

I've deleted as you can see the shaders folder. I understand that deleting the Shaders folder, recreates the shader. Ofcourse logical. But all shaders are working, all textures are ok, everything is ok. Only GSX is a issue. Let's work togeheter to make sure the issue will be fixed. In the mean time I like to revert back, so if you can give me this files, or download, I appreciate that.
Dear regards
Red
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 03:00:42 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 03:07:27 pm »
Why are you deleting my response to you're above message? This is not professional.

Surely because you made a double post and yes, that's exactly what "professional" means: keeping the noise low to the benefit of all users, and this means removing double posts.

If this 'update' GSX v2.6 don't work, you need to be able to help the persons who are facings these issues out.

Which is exactly what I'm being doing, including YOU

And after all not pointing with fingers to the system or to a fault of the customer. No, many people are complaining about the Live Updater, why it should take 370 steps, but only showing to be completed at 150? And ofcourse not deletering there responses. I've never experienced like that, strange behaviour.

This is not a problem so, please, stop saying it is.

The transparent object IS A PROBLEM OF YOUR SYSTEM, and this is not something opened to discussion.

My question was clear, now this 'update 2.6' don't work for me, I want to revert back to the previous version. How can I do that? Can you send me the files?

No, you can't, because the way the update works. And there's no point installing the old version, if you REALLY want to have this fixed, even in YOUR system

But all shaders are working, all textures are ok, everything is ok. Only GSX is a issue.

How you can possibly say "all shaders are working" ? Have you even tried to count HOW MANY of them there are in your shaders folder ?

And again the usual mistake of saying "Only GSX" ? Why you cannot understand the explanation that, if you don't have other add-ons that requires a particular shader type, which for some reason has a problem in your system, you won't see the problem even if you have it, and you cannot see "all shaders are working", until you use an add-on ( GSX ) that require that particular shader that for some reason doesn't work on YOUR system ?

Also, in another thread, I read you have set the "Disable RTT" option, which is not the default, and should not be used with PBR, except in very specific cases of crashes.