Author Topic: Hello GSX Problem  (Read 1921 times)

eventhrow

Hello GSX Problem
« on: June 13, 2019, 01:40:07 pm »
hi everybody im buy yesterday GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION FSX P3D From simmarket im used CdKey on AddMenu on my steam , and This Add continues say This Version is tryal, but in my game Addons on GSX Level 2 expansion is activate buy i cant play from any airports i can play only tryial airports please help me check  This Foto . And im new user For play GSX and Sorry if I make a mistake Thnks you for yours time

https://ibb.co/cLzMHDp

Beat578

Re: Hello GSX Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 02:10:32 pm »
Hi. Did you buy and register GSX also? Because GSX Level 2 is an EXPANSION from level 1. You need to buy and register BOTH products to make it work.
Did you also follow the instructions on the Manual (Installing with the Antivirus off)?
When you see Level 2 in Trial mode, it seems like you installed it correctly, but you sure need both products registered to get it to work.
After Installing you also should close your simulator and start it up again, sometimes it gets active only after rebooting the first time.
Beat578

eventhrow

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 02:26:39 pm »
Im Try now il send screenshot if dont fix thnks bro

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 02:53:40 pm »
Im Try now il send screenshot if dont fix thnks bro

No need to send screenshot: the problem is clear, I checked your orders on FSDT and on Simmarket, and you only purchased GSX Level 2, which won't work if the base GSX is not already purchased, since the Level 2 is an Expansion to it. Quoting from the Simmarket page you bought from:

https://secure.simmarket.com/fsdreamteam-gsx-level-2-expansion-fsx-p3d.phtml

IMPORTANT - This is not a Stand-Alone product! It's an expansion for GSX, which won't work unless GSX is already active.

eventhrow

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 03:35:32 pm »
Oh thanks you !