Author Topic: Couatl scripting engine fatal error - Flightbeam KDEN v3  (Read 1917 times)

fziker

Couatl scripting engine fatal error - Flightbeam KDEN v3
« on: May 30, 2019, 11:44:36 pm »
I've tried reloading the addon manager and even uninstalled/reinstalled GSX and Level 2 but I keep getting the fatal flaw with Couatl engine. This is only at KDEN which was recently updated by Flightbeam.

Log is attached

arwasairl

Re: Couatl scripting engine fatal error - Flightbeam KDEN v3
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 11:50:32 pm »
It seems like your using a GSX profile for FB KDEN. Delete the profile and try again.
Aaron Kim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl scripting engine fatal error - Flightbeam KDEN v3
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 11:11:40 am »
More precisely, you are using a customization profile made with a very early version (Sept. 2018, I believe) of GSX L2, which had a bug in the jetway logo selection. The bug has been long fixed but, if you made your customization before the fix, your .INI file is bugged.

As you can see from your log:

Loading user customizations from C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Flightbeam\Flightbeam - KDEN\scenery\kden-flightbeam.ini (file is designer-provided and won't be modified in-place)
Loading user customizations from C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/GSX\kden-vc5jwv.ini

The scenery already comes with its own GSX customization file so, you might not need one, and can safely remove yours, which has an higher priority over the one provided by the scenery designer and having a problem, is causing the error.