Author Topic: Door automation of aerosoft airbus a320 for FSXSE  (Read 1520 times)

raman93

• For configuration information of FSX;see signature
Door automation of aerosoft airbus a320 for FSXSE
« on: April 26, 2019, 11:57:58 am »
Hi,

I am trying to make an Automatic door handling for aerosoft airbus a320 for FSX. Although, i have placed the GSX_door.xml in SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Panel_Fallback\AB_Systems\GSX_Doors.xml. I also added this line gauge10=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_Systems!GSX_Doors, 0,0,1,1 to panel.cfg at the bottom of [VCockpit02] section:
 I also made changes to aircraft door custom door checks (pics attached).But, things are not working. attached files.

ATTACHMENTS.
GSX DOOR.XML FILE
PANEL.CFG OF AEROSOFT AIRBUS A320CFM
GSX.CFG  OF AEROSOFT AIRBUS A320CFM
PICTURES
Following is the configuration of FSX and GSX.
1.FSX STEAM EDITION
2.REX extreme with overdrive installed.
3.REX World Wide Airport HD texture installed
3.Using default airport scenery across all airports in FSX.
4. GSX has been updated to the latest version.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Door automation of aerosoft airbus a320 for FSXSE
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 12:26:26 am »
I also made changes to aircraft door custom door checks (pics attached).But, things are not working. attached files.

I cannot possibly help you troubleshooting your own gauge, but at least a couple of things are clearly wrong in your FSX.CFG

1) The XML expressions are missing the parenthesis so, for example, this

L:AB_DOOR_PAX_RIGHT_FWD, number

should be like this:

(L:AB_DOOR_PAX_RIGHT_FWD, number)

As it is in the configuration that comes with GSX for the Aerosoft Airbus. In fact, our default config was like this:

(L:AB_DOOR_PAX_RIGHT_FWD, number) 90 >=

Which is basically the same, but it's done like this so loaders will raise only when the door is also almost completely open, to prevent clashing into it. But that's a minor thing.

2) You have custom XML expression only for the 2 service doors, while the configuration that comes with GSX have all 5 doors with custom XML variables, since the airplane use them for all doors.

These two are surely wrong, but please don't ask me to debug your gauge, since that long XML expression is basically unreadable. Not your fault, it's just that XML code shouldn't be used for logic, since it's not really a language, but if you do it anyway, it can be done, but it's almost impossible to understand.

raman93

• For configuration information of FSX;see signature
Re: Door automation of aerosoft airbus a320 for FSXSE
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 10:08:10 am »
Hi,

Can anyone of the advanced Users possibly help me out??
Following is the configuration of FSX and GSX.
1.FSX STEAM EDITION
2.REX extreme with overdrive installed.
3.REX World Wide Airport HD texture installed
3.Using default airport scenery across all airports in FSX.
4. GSX has been updated to the latest version.