Author Topic: Boarding problem  (Read 1814 times)

IanHarr

Boarding problem
« on: April 22, 2019, 10:13:59 am »
Parked at VIDP with PMDG QOTSII.
Ordered Catering no problem, completed OK
Ordered boarding. Entered number of passengers.
Then this weird problem started. Crew bus arrived with pilots but pilots appeared about 10m in the air over the bus and "walked" down into the bus where they stuck, forcing me to abandon GSX.
Next time, same procedure, bus arrived but pilots got out the wrong side and could not walk through the bus, stalling the loading process.
This has not happened before.
Any ideas before I try a reinstall of the add on manager. I have not tried with another airport as I need to complete this flight.

Ian Harrison

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding problem
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 10:36:19 am »
Then this weird problem started. Crew bus arrived with pilots but pilots appeared about 10m in the air over the bus and "walked" down into the bus where they stuck, forcing me to abandon GSX.

The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX. The altitude issue is likely caused by some scenery that has changed the ground altitude (most likely something from OrbX), and this can be fixed in GSX by selecting the parking customization and clicking the small airplane icon on the top right, the one that reads "ground altitude", so GSX will read the actual ground altitude from the sim and will write it back, in case it disagrees with the one in the scenery AFCAD, because of the conflict.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 06:32:40 pm by virtuali »

IanHarr

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:54:21 pm »
Thanks.
That makes a lot of sense. Will see what has happened in Orbx.

IanHarr

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 03:30:57 pm »
So simple. thanks it is now all back to normal.