Author Topic: GSX Unrecoverable error for EDDM (munich Airport) plus log file  (Read 1711 times)

paulh1

Hi All

I am receiving the error message ' The Couatl scripting engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted. Please download and install the latest add on manager.

I have downloaded and installed the latest add on manager, however I am still getting the same error. This is only occurring with this airport. There are no exclusions in the Level 2 GSX control panel

for this airport. This airport is not an installed aerosoft airport. I am using Orbx scenery. I have had no issues in the past with this airport. I am running Prepar3dv4. This error occurs regardless on type of

aircraft or gate position selected.

Can anyone help

Regards  Paul Hursey

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Unrecoverable error for EDDM (munich Airport) plus log file
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 08:52:22 am »
The problem is caused because you must have either made or downloaded a customization file for that airport which was made with a very early version of GSX L2, that had a small bug in the automatic jetway logo selection, since it was trying to call a non-existent logo for Aerogate ( it called it ARGT, which is the internal code ), instead of AEROGATE, which is the correct name of that logo and what is being saved if you select Aerogate in the editor in the current version. The bug has been fixed a couple of days after GSX L2 was released, so your file must have been made before that time.

You might be able to save that file by replacing all strings that reads _ARGT with _AEROGATE in the file.

Or, if you don't care about it (I'm sure you'll find better and more updated versions in the forum), just remove it, it's the file named:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\eddm-sssirf.ini