Author Topic: Passangers wrong behaviour  (Read 2016 times)

kano

Passangers wrong behaviour
« on: April 07, 2019, 01:57:18 pm »
Hi

Using GSX Level2 with Wilco Feelthere ERJ 145LR. No attempts to alter setting or anything in GSX yet.

When passangers deboard, they start walking within the aircraft but:

- they walk at ground level (so you can see their legs outside the belly of the aircraft).
- Then they reach the stair's first step closer to the ground,
- climb up the stairs to the aircraft floor level (correct),
- turn round and
- come down the stairs properly...

What is happening here? How can I get it fixed? As I said, is a clean install of both the aircraft and GSX (by the way, I love it!)

Thank you

Kano
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 02:01:15 pm by kano »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passangers wrong behaviour
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 09:26:49 am »
Using GSX Level2 with Wilco Feelthere ERJ 145LR. No attempts to alter setting or anything in GSX yet.

That's maybe your problem. An aircraft must be configured before being used with GSX. Is the ERJ 145LR using an embedded stair ? If yes, you must configure one, as explained at Page 48 of the GSX manual.

kano

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 10:54:16 pm »
Hi Thank you.

I thought that because was a compatible aircraft was already pre-set. Nevermind, I did as you said and certainly there were wrongly configured. I just set them up exactly as per the manual page 48, but still not working.

When tested it boarding, the crew started climbing up from the first step, correct, reach the aircraft level, turned round step down and walked over the ground as it was the plane aisle. The picture attached shows how the crew is starting to step down (I confirm, this is a boarding service)and you can see two crew already "inside" the plane...

Kano
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 11:58:42 pm by kano »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 10:26:48 am »
I thought that because was a compatible aircraft was already pre-set

Yes, but it was made before GSX supported embedded stairs, so it was set with the door at 0 height in order to force GSX staircases not appearing.

That's why you are seeing the crew on ground after they use the embedded stair: you must set the door at its correct height AND set the embedded stair correctly. The current version of GSX, which supports the embedded stair, will not create its own staircases when there's an embedded stair, not requiring the old trick of setting the door's height to 0 anymore.

kano

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 08:00:19 pm »
Sorted now, thank you

Kano